Giving Value to Freehold Owners’ Mineral Rights
Provide mineral evaluation reports for freehold owners
- Probate for estates
- Estate planning for mineral rights
- Help families to consolidate their titles
- Want to know what the future may hold for your rights?
You will receive a written report including
- Estimated net present value of mineral rights
- Zones producing in the surrounding area
- Potential for these zones within the area of your mineral rights
- Production graphs for wells producing from your mineral rights
Cost of Freehold Owner Evaluation Services ("FOES")
FOES is structured so that 10% of the fee for providing freehold owners with an evaluation report accrues to FHOA. The average cost for a report is between $750-$1500 + GST.
Getting in Touch With Us
If you are a member of the association and are interested in getting a quote for an evaluation report, please contact us. This service is not available to non-members of the Association.
Please log in or become a member.