Available to all FHOA Members
Provides you with a regional map
- The township in which your mineral rights are held and the surrounding 8 townships showing all the wells in black
- Wells drilled in prior year (if any) in red
You will receive a written report on sections immediately offsetting your mineral
- Well status (licensed, producing, shut-in, abandoned)
- Drilling dates
- Drilling depth and formation/pools
- Production (rates & cumulative)
- Operator of record
- Crown leases (bonuses & dates leased)
Your technical data will be reviewed and a recommended course of action, if any issues require attention, will be included in your written report.
Cost of Technical Service Report
Technical Service Reports cost $150.00 per land description.
Getting in Touch With Us
If you are interested in Technical Service Report, please log in to download the request form and mail it in along with your payment or complete the online request form and payment. If you have any questions please call the office (403-245-4438) and have your legal land description ready.
To qualify to purchase a Technical Service Report, please become a member.