1. How do I use PayPal to purchase or renew my membership or purchase a product?
During the order process you will be presented with a button directing you to “PayPal”.
PayPal will open in a new window so you can pay for your order. You do not need an account on PayPal to use PayPal but if you do have an account, you simply log in, select your funding source, confirm the amount, and click “Pay Now”.
2. I don’t have a PayPal account. Can I pay another way?
You don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal. When you are directed to the PayPal login screen, click on the “Pay with a credit or Visa Debit card” button. You will be presented with a form that requires information about your credit or debit card. Depending on your location, you may also be asked to enter your address, email address, or phone number. Once you’ve finished filling in the information, simply click on “Pay Now” at the bottom of the form.
3. Why was my card declined by PayPal?
If your debit or credit card was declined, check to see if your card is expired or out of date. If the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired, it will be declined. You can update your card’s expiration and/or your billing address quickly and easily in your PayPal account.
You may also need to check with your credit card provider to determine if your account has any purchase restrictions.
4. I don’t have a credit card; how can I make a purchase?
We don’t require you to pay using PayPal or a credit card. If you don’t have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can send in a cheque to FHOA’s office at:
Suite 901, 1000 5th Ave. SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 4V1.
5. I am not able to complete my order. What do I do?
Sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties placing your order. Sometimes people encounter issues if they try to place an order from their phone. If that is the case, please try to order from a computer. As well please ensure that you have filled in the Billing Details and Additional Information. Missing a required field will stop you from proceeding to PayPal.
If you are unable to complete your order from a computer, please try the following:
• Clear your browser cache (https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cache )
• Try a new web browser altogether (if you’re using Chrome, switch to Firefox or Edge, for example)
• Temporarily disable any antivirus or ad-blocker extensions/programs you’re running
If you still can’t place your order, Contact Us. Let us know what’s happening and what you’ve tried, and we’ll quickly work with you to get your order placed.
6. I don’t want to use PayPal; where/how else can I purchase / renew my membership or purchase a service?
PayPal is an easy and secure way to make purchases, however nothing is completely risk-free.
You don’t have to have a PayPal account to purchase our products. You can choose to pay with a credit card through PayPal.
If you are still uneasy about this method, please Contact Us to discuss your options.
7. I filled in the wrong information when I ordered. How can I change that? (email or address)
If you filled in the wrong information, please use the Contact Form right away to let us know what the proper information is.